Monday, September 17, 2018

Wychus Creek - formerly Squaw Creek - HIke

A little afternoon hike on a beautiful Monday

 The sky was unusually full of airplane tracks. 

 Dawson asking me to take his picture as I was taking pictures of the sky

 Then I asked him to take our picture - not bad at all.
 Had a picnic by a little tributary of Wychus Creek

Wild Red Columbines - 
Morgan spotted these first just up the trail. 
She loves these because her Grandpa Dale loved these and grew them.
I love them for that reason and also that Grandma Stella had some out-front of her house as well.
I now have some at my house that came from both those places.
And hopefully I can get these seeds to grow

Climbing up out of this canyon - love the trees that are as tall as the canyon walls

 Sometimes you just need to hang on to someone and get a little help up

 Drove past a couple of these crops. 
They weren't here a few years ago.
Oregon Cash Crop

No comments:

Post a Comment