Thursday, May 4, 2017

First outdoor run of the season

Finally some really nice weather to run in. I really do enjoy my outdoor jogs.
Miles of back roads w plenty of scenery.

My turn-around point for today, a view out towards the Sisters and Mt Bachelor.


It was Koda's first time out as well.
It was a long road to recovery w him after he wandered off for a third time since moving out here. Last Nov right before Thanksgiving he got hit by a vehicle and dislocated his right hip (non-surgical), lacerated (several stitches) the inside of his left rear leg, which required a revision less than a week later and had his boys removed.
He did great today.

My jogging partner.


 Back home.
I offered him the hose in the shade of a tree and he promptly laid down in the water and drank. I felt about the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment