Thursday, May 3, 2012

Nursing School - Year One - Done!

One down, one to go!
What a great year of school this has been. I've had amazing experiences that will stick with me forever. My classmates are amazing people that constantly challenge me to do my best. I am grateful for each of them, for who they are, and the examples they are to me in so many different ways.

2nd semester clinical group - VA2 Rocks!

The patients (and their families) that I've worked with this year, both at the VA and at the University of Utah Hospital, have been people of amazing strength, determination, resilience and courage.
I am so, SO, so grateful for my family and the way they support, encourage and inspire me. Even in their busy life they pitch in even more to fill in when I'm not there or when I just need a little help.
Its exciting and scary to think this time next year I will be finished and seeking employment!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations and I hope your birthday was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you. Can't believe you are half way done. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete