Morgan wanted to go watch the snowboard and ski cross at Deer Valley and then do a little shopping at the outlets but I really didn't want to just stand out in the cold and watch, so we compromised with indoor ice skating and then shopping. DEAL!
 |
| I liked using Jaxon as an excuse to hang onto the side! |
 |
| Imitating the lady in front of him |
 |
| That's the love sign incase it's a little unclear in the pix! |
The ice skating was something the kids had never done and I hadn't been since I was about Ethan's age. Ethan snuck out onto the ice first to give it a try before we could watch him, but he caught on quick and started imitating some of the more advanced skaters! Morgan enjoyed it as well and helped me out with Jaxon, who wanted to be done after the first full time around.
 |
| Everyone caught on quick and had fun and most importantly, no falls! |
Once Morgan grabbed Jaxon's other hand he discovered how fun it was to go faster and free ride. It was a fun little adventure followed up by some successfull shopping!
No comments:
Post a Comment