Wednesday, December 14, 2011

One down, three to go

I did it! First semester and finals - done. Let the holidays begin!
There were times a long the way I wondered if I was really going to be able to do it. The first month was extremely stressful, new curriculum, working part-time, mother of three children and wife. After much debate I eventually had to give up my job in order to give myself a little more time to devote to the more important things. Another big stress relief - in an odd sort of way - was Morgan being able to drive. What a huge help it has been that she is able to get herself to her activities, as well as helping shuttle her two younger brothers around. Mitchs' never ending support and belief in my abilities is also a huge help.
Wow - all this and it was only the first semester - you'd have thought I was finished with the nursing program. But what this first semester gave me was the confidence that yes I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment