Saturday, January 1, 2011

Nothingness and everything

I've seen some wonderful blogs and have loved them and loved what they're about. I've been putting off my own blog because I thought I was too busy. I am still just as busy, but now I have a stronger urge to 'blog'. Having lost both my parents, most recently my mom, I feel like I need an outlet, a way to get out all those things I used to share with them. They were people whom I could tell everything to, share my hopes, dreams, problems and stories about my children with, or even just talk about nothingness. Well here's hoping that this may help fill some of that hole that has been left in me. They were also the ones that spread the stories or news (somethings I wish hadn't!;)) and kept me posted on extended family and friends. So this blog is also an attempt to inform and be informed. My children are amazing and I want family and friends to get to know them and the unique and wonderful people that they are.

1 comment:

  1. I never knew you were such a good writer. I'm so glad you have started a blog!

    ReplyDelete