Wow, how time flies. 16 - This number and my daughters age are the two numbers that put it into perspective for me. I feel young, not my age, but then reality sinks in and I just can't believe how the time goes by so fast.
Mitch’s unwavering love and strength continues for his family. He is doing well with work and has a renewed enthusiasm for his career with a new manger in place. One of his highlights for the year was being able to spend week hunting with Morgan and Ethan. Although they didn't shoot anything they did come away with memories and an experience the three of them will treasure forever.
This past year I have enjoyed being a fulltime, stay-at-home mom without needing to divide my time between family and school. What was an unwelcome break in my schooling, actually turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I was so thankful to have that time and be able to spend it with my mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment