Sunday, May 24, 2020

Idahome pt 2

We made it to BL after making a stop in Pocatello and aquiring a couple extra kiddos. Logan and Nathan came w us for a little camping, lake time and dirt biking






They were able to get a couple good rides in before flat tires 
and mechanical issues got the best of them






2- kid powered

Back in the saddle again! He really did enjoy getting back to this

Jaxon finally got to ride the famous bear lake riding lawn tractor! 
A vacation highlight for him!

We signed up for a virtual fun run, I mean why not, I'd been training for the Sawtooth, which got cancelled, and Jaxon was doing home-school PE better than his other classes, so we went for it.
He ran a 5k and I ran a 10K while we were in BL. The elevation schooled me but I finished. 

I had them drop me off at the top of the canyon, kinda figured elevation would get me, even just a run down the canyon was a challenge, sheesh, pretty frustrating.

Enjoyed the views on the way down




I could hear the bees, and hoped they stayed put, 
cause there was no extra energy in me to try and out run them!

















No comments:

Post a Comment