Sunday, October 27, 2019

Smith Rock Ranch

Smith Rock Ranch is a real working farm, specializing  in producing carrot, onion, and blue grass seed. As well as wheat, hay, pumpkins, and squash which are sold throughout the state of Oregon and beyond. During October we open our farm to the public and provide many family friendly activities to celebrate the fall season, with pumpkin cannons, a corn maize and many other things there is certainly something for everyone to enjoy! 

Picking out just the right pumpkins for carving
The pumpkin cannon aimed at an old van out in the field. So cool
 So many activities to choose from
 And the maize! We made it out! I was of no help since I have the worst sense of direction ever, so I just followed and took pictures
 Kylee and me
This ranch has some amazing views, w Smith rock State Park just across the road
 Morgan and me





 



No comments:

Post a Comment