Saturday, September 28, 2013

Another Soccer Player

Against Jaxon's wishes I signed him up for soccer this fall. I have learned that with this boy I don't ask, I just sign him up. Turns out he is a complete mix of Ethan and Morgan's personalities-
                         Morgan being the one that was game for anything and everything, outgoing and loved meeting new people, she would give 110% and all her heart to the task at hand and then 
                         Ethan who needs a lot of persuasion to go and participate and not quite as eager to meet and explore new surroundings but a natural athlete with very little effort.

So now we have Jaxon. I 've learned to just sign him up because once I get him over to the coach and new teammates and he survives the first practice he declares "I love it" whether it's swimming lessons, soccer, baseball, school.... and he's pretty darn good at what he does!







No comments:

Post a Comment