After telling Jaxon about it he asked what a hotel was..... poor kid. Apparently, he doesn't remember from when he was a little-er guy. We do a lot of camping and have stayed in a beach house and a cabin with him but not a hotel.
So we booked a hotel with a pool and headed to Boise. It was a beautiful weekend. We were right downtown and were able to get out and walk wherever we needed. I hadn't been to Boise for so long and as a kid I saw it as 'big city' so I was quite surprised this time by how many people wore cowboy boots and how much smaller it seemed. Maybe I'm getting too 'city-fied' here in Salt Lake. I'd have to say yes to that.
| I'd have to say he enjoyed his hotel experience! |
Love that kid!
ReplyDeleteI bet he likes being an "only child" once in a while!
ReplyDelete