Friday Aug. 10 I get a text from Dave, my brother, who informs me they're almost to Bear Lake, am I coming?
They being his 2 boys and my other little brother who 'snuck in' and hooked up his boat to Dave's truck. Dan, in the words of Dave, had to sneak because he and Jill had just had their first daughter, which meant Jill was alone for the first time over night with Ellie. It was a quick and fun camping and boating trip with two of the funiest guys I know.
 |
Dan dressed in his best - ready to get the boating going!
|
A favorite of everyones is just jumping off the boat into the Lake
 |
| Ethan |
 |
| T - Pots |
 |
| Danny |
 |
| David |
 |
| Dave and Ethan try a synchronized 'flack bip' |
 |
| Ryans front flip |
 |
| Here we go |
 |
| They made it look so easy in the olympics |
 |
| Jaxon |
Great pictures! Looks like fun :)
ReplyDelete